Please call at the Club to collect a form or click here.
Family (2 adults living together as partners and children up to 18 years of age) $110.00 (plus $5 nomination fee)
Single (1 adult) $85.00 (plus $5 nomination fee)
Junior Members (up to 16 years of age) $35 (plus nomination fee)
Annual subscriptions: Renewal invoices are issued in September for payment due by 31st October.
Associate Couple (2 adults living together as partners) $95 (plus $5 nomination fee)
Associate Single (1 adult) $70 (plus $5 nomination fee)
Benefits for Club Members
The Club provides a warm family friendly environment with ample parking with the following facilities available to members and guests:
• Main Bar and Shark Bar (Shark Bar available for hire for functions)
• Gaming Room
• TAB Pod and free Wifi
• Sundeck/Courtyard with magnificent views over the harbour
• Showers and toilets
The Club provides for members:
• The use of Clubrooms along with reciprocal visiting rights to other NZSFC and IGFA Clubs.
• Free presentations and seminars (generally boat/fishing related)
• Free NZ and World record claims - full members only
• Free NZSFC year books - full members only
• Weekly membership draws on Club night (Wednesday and Friday nights from 6pm)
• Raffles on Club nights
• Happy Hour on Friday Nights
• Wine tasting on occasional Club nights
A reasonable standard of dress is required at all times. No singlets or Hi-Viz gear are to be worn in the Club after 6pm. At no time are beanies, bandannas, gumboots, work boots, socks, bare feet or patches permitted to be worn in the Club.
We ask all members and guests to behave responsibly.
Children are welcome in the Club and we encourage members to bring them along but we do ask that children are properly supervised at all times.
Members are responsible for any guest they bring to the Clubrooms. A member wishing to entertain more than 10 guests in the Clubhouse must apply to the Manager giving details. A guest may only visit the Club a maximum of three times and we would then request that they become members themselves. All guests must be signed into the visitors book which is located on the corner of each bar.
A copy of the constitution is available on request.
Any further inquiries please contact the office.